Thursday, February 11, 2016

#ThrowbackThursday...to Fat Tuesday

Admittedly...I have a serious sweet tooth.  Baked goods...candy...fruit...really anything with sugar in it.  So, while I have been trying to eat more veggies, I knew Fat Tuesday would be the perfect time to treat myself.  If you have not been graced with the greatness of this bakery yet, please let me introduce you to: Nothing Bundt Cakes

These are some of the most moist, decadent, delicious cakes I have ever tasted.  Their website says they use, "Fresh eggs, real butter, and real cream cheese."  SO GOOD!  




Pictured is one of their single serving bundtlets in my favorite flavor, White Chocolate Raspberry!  I also particularly enjoy the Chocolate Chocolate Chip and Lemon flavors.  They also offer Red Velvet, Marble, Carrot, and a few other flavors.  

Their bakeries are quickly spreading across the country, so click here to find the closest one to you so you can run out and get a little bundt cake for yourself!  Hint: They sometimes offer in-store samples as well.  Too good to pass up.

Til next time! -M


2 comments:

  1. THAT LOOKS SO GOOD! I am definitely going to have to try one of their bundt cakes! Thank you for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closest locations to us in Austin are off Bee Caves & in Southpark Meadows! They are good...but your pie is pretty darn good too! haha

      Delete