Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Easy PB&J Protein Smoothie

One of my favorite blogger/vloggers to follow is SarahFit.  She posts great workout and healthy recipe ideas.  Recently, I tried this PB&J Protein Smoothie from Barry's Bootcamp that she shared and I WAS HOOKED!  So easy.  So delicious.  Andy, it's packed with protein to start your day off on the right foot!  See the recipe below.


PB&J Protein Smoothie:
7 oz. almond milk
1/2 c. frozen blueberries
1/4 c. frozen strawberries
1/3 c. ice
2 tbsp. peanut butter
1 scoop of your favorite protein powder

BLEND BLEND BLEND
& enjoy!



I like to drink this smoothie in my favorite Seattle Seahawks Tervis tumbler cup.  I'm still mourning the end of football season and Marshawn Lynch's retirement.  So, drinking this smoothie helps me channel my inner Beast Mode throughout the rest of the day.  

I hope you like it as much as I do.  Please comment below to let me know if you try it out and what you think.  Til next time! -M

8 comments:

  1. I will definitely try this one !!!! I also enjoy blogs from people who do workout and healthy food. I invite you to my blog, odinatale.blogspot.com

    bye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know how it was :) Checked it out & your blog has some great content!

      Delete
  2. Mmm this sounds so good! I bet it's super nutty with all the peanut butter and almond milk -- my favorite! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely has a nutty flavor to it. Hope you give it a try :)

      Delete
  3. I am going to try this, looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legit going to try this! PB&J is my fave!

    ReplyDelete