Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Laura Vitale's Twenty Minute Italian Tortellini Soup

Today, I'm sharing a super simple recipe from one of my favorite cooks.  This delicious and savory Twenty Minute Italian Tortellini Soup from Laura Vitale is for those days when you want something quick, warm, and comforting.  Laura's popular YouTube channel, "Laura in the Kitchen", is bursting with delicious, innovative, easy, accessible recipes.  Her bright personality and the warmth of her kitchen come right through the screen.  As a fellow Italian, I feel like Laura is a long-lost member of my own family.  I'm currently loving season 2 of her show "Simply Laura" on the Cooking Channel, Saturdays at 10:30am CT.      


When first attempting this recipe, I couldn't find sausage tortellini at my local grocery store.  So, I browned some Italian sausage and added it to my soup with cheese tortellini.  Just as delicious!  And as Laura always says, just use what you have!


I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.  Til next time! -M

No comments:

Post a Comment